Xbox Play Anywhers feature delivers certain games to the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC with a single purchase, and offfers a way to let user play it on either machine. Without additional cost, you are able to have the equivalent version you have purchased once to install on the other platform and get synchronized progress between the two. Here is the how-to tutorial and the FAQ.
According to the official site for Play Anywhere, here is the list of the dozen games that support Xbox Play Anywhere.
Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, ReCore, Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2, Scalebound, Killer Instinct Season 3, State of Decay 2, Ark: Survival Evolved, Cuphead ,We Happy Few ,and Crackdown 3
* Xbox Play Anywhere can be enabled by any developer but is not working with all new game. those video games will show the Play Anywhere icon in the online store
* In Windows 10, so you can use keyboard and mouse or a controller to take control with Xbox Play Anywhere games.
* After you have purchased them on different devices or platforms. you could try the method to find your Play Anywhere titles.
How to Download a Play Anywhere title on Windows 10
* First your PC must be installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
* Open the Windows Store, type the supported game like ReCore into the search bar, and select it under the suggestions.
* Then click on the “Install” button on the listing screen.
How to Download a Play Anywhere title on Xbox One console
* Open My Games and Apps, go to the “Ready to Install” tab.
* From the lists, locate the title you woud like to download it, and press A over the title to begin downloading your game.
Once your device has connected to Xbox Live, all things such as cross-platform saves and achievements will sync to two platforms with your account automatically.